Tuesday, February 27, 2007

First time i've got tagged... LOL... i know... damn jakun... LOL



I've been tagged by this super leng lui Evil Evie to do this. So if you're listed below after this post, just be sporting and play along, okays???


Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose five people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!


*Top Ten Trivia about John Tan*


  1. I know a bit of Spanish... hahaha... Apostaré que no sabías eso!

  2. I earn RM93.02/hour (contractual) as a nutritionist in Wyeth (but considering the huge amount of overtime everyday... sigh...)

  3. My favourite food is anything with EGGS... mmmmm

  4. I ate my own shit when I was a baby (LOL... my mum told me...)

  5. My nose hair grows alarmingly fast!

  6. Referring to #5, I resort to, not cutting or shaving it, but PLUCKING... LOL...

  7. I understands 7 different Chinese dialects - Hockien, Heng Hua, Chao Ann, Hakka, Mandarin, Cantonese, Teochew

  8. I cannot stand cigarette smoke, be it mentally or physically... BLECH!

  9. I have extremely sparse facial hair... hence, I never kept any...

  10. I have a part time job ---> professional finger checker... hee hee hee
Now it's your turn! You've been tagged:


*Aletheia

*Angeline Choo

*Wei Luen

*Adrian Yong

*Lydia Lau

2 Comments:

Blogger baggie said...

Bwahahahaha, poo eater... tsk, how did it taste? so the wrong, u ate poo and now ure a nutritionist... yooooor, can trust ur advice or not wan.. LOL joking nia... :P

Monday, March 05, 2007 2:35:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hahahaha....... yeah, talk about the "connection"... Hahaha.... Mmmmmm...... shit is nutritious.... LOL

Monday, March 05, 2007 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home